Details of Training & Placement Cell: -
A cell has been constituted headed by Sr. Group Instructor and assisted by Sh. Amnish Sharma under the Guidence of Principal. Undergoing Training and passed out trainees are being placed in the state as well as outside the state as Apprentices / Regular Employees in different department / Factories / Firms in the capacity of Semi skilled / Skilled man power. The T & P cell makes linkages with industries to get the trainees placed to earn their livelihood. The data of trainees of last few year batches is being placed on the Website. The detail of trainees placed in different sectors is as under:
The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities & world class training to ITI students in leading organizations.
Objective of T&P Cell :
• Ensure employment/ self employment and apprenticeship training to trainee.
• Skill gap mapping & providing skill gap training to make trainees employable.
Function of T&P Cell :
• Organize campus interview for recruitment of trainees.
• Maintain details of all trainee.
• Collect the requirements of skilled workforce of industries.
• Keep track of the passed out trainees till they are employed.
• Conduct survey in industries for apprenticeship training and to find out employment potential.
• Work like employment exchange.
Roles & Responsibilities of T&P Cell
• Maintain record of all trainees admitted and keep track of passed out trainees at least for 3 years.
• Survey, Identification and engagement of Apprentices industries.
• Maintain record of industries / Employing Govt. organization.
• Inform all passed out trainees about the recruitment fairs organized by Govt./ Private Organization time to time.
• Display paper cuttings or notices about vacancies.
• Help the trainees to prepare CV.
• Organize training programme to improve interview skills, personality Development, soft skills etc.
• Arrange On-job training (OJT) and industrial visits for trainees.
• Conduct survey to find employment potential.
• Co-ordinate with employment Exchange.
Structure of T&P Cell:
| Sr. No.
|| Name & Designation
|| Training&Placement Cell
|| Contact Detail/email
||Er. Tarun Kumar Principal
|| 01892 237234
||Sh. Abishek Bagan (Group Instructor)
||T&P Cell Officer
|| 01892 238023
|| Sh. Surjeet Kumar (Instructor)
|| T&P Cell Executive
|| +91 9736278886
Some photographs of conducting interview by various companies in our campusTata Motors from Pantnagar (UK)